Soft memory foam replacement earbud tips make all-day listening more comfortable, stable and gloriously vibrant.
Military-grade and engineered to deliver maximum noise reduction for mission-critical communication. Extremely-soft, viscoelastic Comply™ foam conforms to the ear canal to maintain an acoustic seal and retain the device in the ear. Comply™ Canal Tips are the industry standard for communication in high-noise environments and the original foam tips trusted and used by the military for hearing protection and communication. Best for Lightweight communication systems, High-noise Environments, Military, Audiology, Aviation, Industrial, and Medical Use.
- Maximum Noise Reduction: Canal Tips are engineered to create a custom, deep in-ear fit for maximum noise isolation. Comply™ Canal Tips offer the highest level of noise isolation with average NRR above 29dB. Actual NRR depends on communication device design and requires certified testing.
- Enhanced Communication Ability: With an optimal seal for all high-noise applications, communication is funneled directly into the ear canal to maximize your hearing experience.
- All Day Comfort: Made from unique breathable memory foam, Comply™ Canal Tips are activated by body heat, becoming ultra soft, reducing irritation and fatigue. Comply™ Foam is 30x softer than silicone material.
- Stay-In-Ear Fit: The length and tapered design of the Comply™ Canal Tip allows for easy insertion and stability in the ear canal, providing in-ear retention to keep communication devices in place.
- Flexible Threaded Core: Special tapered core is designed for deeper insertion into the ear canal. Elastomeric cores have a molded-in screw thread for secure attachment to the communication device and soft durometer for comfort.
Compatible with all major communication brands such as CavCom, Communication Ear Protection (CEP), Clarity Aloft, Crai Spa, EuroSonit, Gentex, Gibson and Barnes, GSM Walker, Invisio, Motorola, OTTO, Savox, Selex, Sensear, Sensimetrics, Shothunt, Surefire, Silynx, etc.
Remove the eartips from your wireless earbuds
Firmly press Comply tip onto the soundport. Ensure the tip is secure before use.
Once installed, roll the tip between your fingers into a thin, round cylinder.
Gently insert the entire eartip into your ear and hold it in for 10-15 seconds.
Canal Tips are compatible with the following devices
3m Peltor™ EEP-100
3m Peltor™ TEP-100
Aegisound All Models
CAVCOM Omni Universal
CAVCOM Quad Universal
Clarity Aloft All Models
Communication Ear Protection All Models
GSM Walkers Game Ear All Models
OTTO Noize Barrier Micro
Pro Ears Stealth Elite
Sensear All In Ear Models
Shothunt All Models
Silynx All Models
Talking Headsets SC23 SWATCOM Dual Headset
Talking Headsets SWATCOM Acoustic Tube AT2
Polyurethane foam, thermoplastic elastomer (all RoHS compliant).
Does not contain latex.
Black and Platinum
Slim: 14.6 mm± 0.65 mm (0.575" ± 0.025")
Standard: 16.0 mm ± 0.65 mm (0.630" ± 0.025")
Large: 15.9 mm ± 0.65 mm (0.625" ± 0.025")
Width/Diameter @ Proximal End (End attaching to device)
Slim: 10.9 mm ± 0.50 mm (0.430" ± 0.020")
Standard: 12.7 mm ± 0.50 mm (0.500" ± 0.020")
Large: 14.2 mm ± 0.65 mm (0.560" ± 0.025")
Inside diameter of core: Inside of core has special female thread size